Thursday, July 14, 2011

When money becomes the only means to get everything needed in life

                                              We have only one mind. And our mind is formed mainly by the socialization process. Our mind controls our body and our behavior. People have always tried to control the mind of other people for obvious reasons. That effort today has become so efficient by the use of money that nobody can escape from being used. 

                                                 Today, I am forced to think about how to make more money. My desire is to think and do many things that are noble and wonderful. However, I can’t get social cooperation by doing these noble things. For social cooperation I need money. And these noble things do not make money for me. I have no choice. I have to think about and do those things that can give me money. I can’t settle for a low paying work because the prices of things are going up every week. I need to make more and more money. There is no respite. Being a nice person can bring you sympathy, nothing more. Noble character counts for nothing. I am thinking about accepting those attitudes, habits and thoughts that can help me to make money. To survive in this connected world, I need to be like others. I need to participate in those things in which everybody is participating. If I don’t do that I won’t get any social cooperation. In a world where everything is weighed in money, I need to make money. I need to go under. But, I need to do it in a balanced way, without compromising on the key values.

Our life is being controlled and destroyed by money for power over us and for our labor.  Money is a clever political tool discovered by the elite to avoid conflicts and wars while controlling common man. (For more information on money read www.youtakeresponsibility.com) No wonder no major war has taken place since finance took over the control of the world.

                                            Money has destroyed our life and our personality. Money has divided us. Family members left each other to work for people who mysteriously have a lot of money. Everyone is left to fend for himself/herself. The security and comfort that comes from a strong family is denied to most people.  People feel insecure and try to get more money for feeling secure. From childhood people are separated from nature and reality. They are forced to live an artificial life in schools and colleges. Our normal habits, attitudes, beliefs and values are altered and unhealthy ones are injected into us. Friendship and love have become prisoners of money. Everything is measured in terms of money. Words and concepts are used to fool people to think that life is too complicated and they are helpless and incapable. These situations create people who are afraid and unsure of life. They cling to the hope that money will save them. Now, most of the people are like that. It is prudent to join them.

Life is too short to engage in useless struggles for freedom, equality and kindness. At least one won’t be lonely when one joins the mass that have only one aim, that of making money. We need to come out of the matrix created by the use of an abstract concept called money. But until we begin to come out of that matrix, I too need to enter the matrix and play the game of making money to survive. Hope this madness will end soon……and we will again value kindness and freedom and equality. Friendship and love will be free of the grip of money. Relationships will not be measured in terms of money and families will not be torn apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment